Business matters at AVA Gallery and Art Center. Throughout its forty-year history, our non-profit organization has benefited from the support of local businesses, each of which has helped us enhance the quality of life for the people of the Upper Valley.
Business leaders are invited to be part of our Business Associates program. Your fully tax-deductible participation will support important educational programs at AVA, including Community Arts Open Studio (CAOS) for families, children and teens; Art Lab for adults with special needs; and AVA scholarships – while also realizing the benefits listed below for your employees and their families. Memberships at the higher levels will help underwrite exhibitions and annual events, such as the High School Invitational Show, the Juried Summer Exhibition, and the Silent Auction and its week-long celebration.
Benefits to your Employees:
- $20 Discount on AVA Individual or Family Memberships (regularly $55 and $75) including:
- Early registration and discounts on all art classes
- Discounts at participating art supply and framing shops
- Discounts at AVA gift shop
- Advance invitations to AVA exhibitions and special events
Benefits to your Company:
- All of the above
- 25% Discount on AVA Gallery rental space for a company event
- Six tickets to AVA’s annual Silent Auction Party ($180 Value)
- Your company’s link from AVA’s website
Exhibition and Special Event Sponsor Benefits:
- Credit for underwriting a selected art opening and exhibition
- Community recognition for your support of the environment through AVA’s LEED certified building
- Company mention in AVA exhibition brochures, postcards, website, eNewsletter, and additional promotions in other Upper Valley publications
- Your company name on list of sponsors in AVA exhibition spaces
Please email us for complete information about AVA’s Business Associates program.