Kira’s Garden, a sculpture garden dedicated to the memory of Kira Fournier Schore (1950-2002) and her contribution to the arts community of the Upper Valley and located on the east side of AVA’s Carter-Kelsey building, was given by her husband, Benjamin Schore in 2008.
New works are installed every summer and are on display for a full year.
Sculptures by the following artists will be featured for the 2017 installation:
- Herb Ferris of Windsor, VT
- Scott Gordon of Norwich, VT
- Lela Jaacks of Brownsville, VT
- Fitzhugh Karol of Brooklyn, NY
- Michael Kraatz and Susan Russell of Canaan, NH
- John Kemp Lee of White River Junction, VT
- Phil Lonergan of Campton, NH
- John Matusz of Waitsfield, VT
- Abraham Oort of Hartland, VT
- Jessie Pollock of Peterborough, NH
- Teresa Taylor of Barnstead, NH
- Jamie Townsend of Springfield, VT