Reawaken your creative spirit this winter. Join us for a hands-on class or workshop in painting, photography, ceramics, metalworking, woodworking and more. Our educational offerings include two- or three-day workshops and weekly classes that meet during daytime or evening hours, ranging in ability from novice to professional. Classes are open to all skill levels unless otherwise noted in the descriptions.
- learn from passionate, accomplished regional and national artists
- actively participate in a low student-teacher ratio setting
- enjoy spacious, light-filled, state-of-of the-art facilities
- draw inspiration from unique, challenging exhibitions
- surprise yourself and make new friends!
Click on the images below to see what’s happening: