Create with all the colors of fall. Join us for a hands-on class or workshop in painting, photography, ceramics, metalworking, and more. Our educational offerings include two- or three-day workshops and weekly classes that meet during daytime or evening hours, ranging in ability from novice to professional.
- engage with fellow students with a variety of perspectives
- learn from dedicated, established regional and national artists
- actively participate in a low student-teacher ratio setting
- enjoy spacious, light-filled, state-of-of the-art facilities
- draw inspiration from unique, challenging exhibitions
Click on the images below to see what’s happening:
AVA Gallery and Art Center is supported in part by a grant from the New Hampshire State Council on the Arts,
the National Endowment for the Arts, the New Hampshire Charitable Foundation, and by the generosity of AVA Members.