Dave comes to AVA with over 7-years of fundraising experience. His experience prior to his career in development included marketing and sales positions in the for-profit and non-profit sectors. Dave has also served on the boards of several non-profits for many years. Dave received a B.S. in economics from Babson College and an M.B.A. in Marketing and Management from the University of Connecticut. Dave enjoys spending time fly fishing and downhill skiing with his two children when they are home from college. He lives with his wife in Hartland, VT.
Contact Dave for more information about:
- AVA’s Annual Fund
- AVA’s 50th Anniversary Capital Campaign: From Seed to Bloom!
- AVA’s Silent Auction and Benefit Gala: BLOOM! on April 23, 2023
- AVA’s Financial Assistance Fund
- Planned Giving Gifts to AVA’s Bank Street Society
- Stock and Matured 401K Transfers to Support AVA
- Donating Items to our: Wish List