10″ x 10″ for $100 Exhibition and Fundraiser
How it works
- 150 panels will be distributed to artists on a first-come, first-served basis
- Each artist will receive 1 panel measuring 10” x 10”
- Panels are picked up during normal business hours in the AVA office starting Monday, August 16
- Artists MUST stay within the bounds of the square
- Panels are due back in the AVA office by Friday, October 5
- Participants are welcome to use the Members’ Gallery as an open studio during AVA’s regular business hours (Mon-Fri 9-5, Sat 11-5 until Oct. 5)
- No frames and no hangers, please
- Optional: submit a high-resolution image (300dpi/4” square) for promotional materials by Friday, September 21
Exhibition & Fundraiser
- Work will be on display in AVA’s Members’ Gallery from Friday, October 26 – Friday, November 9
- Panels will be sold from 3pm-7pm on Friday, November 9
- Each panel will be priced at $100
- All proceeds from the sale will be donated to support AVA’s programming
- All artwork will be considered an in-kind donation to AVA. Artists will receive a letter to document their contribution for tax purposes.
Monday, August 16 – Pick up panels
Monday, August 6– Friday, October 5 – Participants are welcome to use Members’ Gallery as an open studio during AVA’s regular business hours (Mon-Fri 9-5, Sat 11-5)
Friday, October 5 – Panels due back at AVA
Friday, October 26 – Soft opening
Friday, November 9, 3pm-7pm – Closing party with DJ Melissa and Food Trucks!!
Questions? Please contact AVA’s Exhibition Manager, Mila Pinigin at (603) 448-3117 or email@example.com
Solo Show Submissions
Artists interested in exhibiting artwork in AVA’s galleries may submit their proposal here.
Please note this is the only way to submit work to be considered for exhibition at AVA Gallery and Art Center. AVA does not work with any third parties to solicit artists.
AVA will periodically partner with other organizations for offsite exhibition opportunities.
There is no deadline for this opportunity as the exhibition dates are tailored in conjunction with the partnering organization. Artists will be notified when submissions are received.