AVA Artists' Submission Protocol
You can also download a PDF of the Submission Protocol here
If you would like to be considered for an exhibition at AVA, please be sure to include the following information:
- 12 Digital Images of Your Work: Please send a CD with
.jpg images that are between 1.5 MB and 5 MB each. Images should be in focus, with good resolution, and cropped where appropriate. Please do not send original works of art.
- Image List: Please include the following information for each piece: title, dimensions, medium,
date. Include this information on
the CD as a Word document and as a hard copy.
- A Clear Proposal: Please let us know specifically how
you envision using our gallery spaces. If you have not seen the gallery spaces, please take some time to visit or request a floorplan before sending in your proposal. If you have a preference for a specific gallery space please explain why.
- Contact Information: Please include your full name,
address, telephone number, e-mail address and website.
- Personal/Artist Statement: Please tell us about your work, how your work has developed and where you see it going.
- Printed Material Such as Catalogs or Invitations is Acceptable but Not Necessary.
If you have any further questions, please contact our Exhibition
Coordinator, Margaret Jacobs, at AVA (603) 448 3117, or by e-mail:
. If you are proposing to curate a show, to exhibit
with several other artists, or to use the spaces in any other unusual
way, please do not hesitate to ask about what to submit, as it may
differ from the above outline.